Cebraton is a cerebral tonic which is derived from herbal (100% extract of herbal). It is result of many researches of French and Vietnamese physicians.
- Loss of memory, nervous stress, poor concentration.
- Cerebral circulation insufficiency, vestibular syndrome with its manifestation such as headache, dizziness, vertigo, sleeplessness, losing balance.
- Cerebral function deficiency: loss memory, nervous breakdown, sequel of cerebral disorder.
- Tremor in Parkinson patients.
- 300mg Extractum Polysciasis
- 100mg Extractum Ginkgo
- Excipients: Soybean oil, white beeswax, palm oil, aerosil, lecithin, gelatin, glycerin, sorbitol, nipagin, ethyl vanillin, ferric oxide
Dosage and Administration:
Adults take 1 capsule, 2 times daily.
Children over 8 years take 1 capsule daily.
- Hypersensitivity to any of ingredients of this medicine.
- Pregnant woman.
- patient has blood disturbance, menorrhagia or bleeding.
- Concomitant use Cebraton and a haemostatic.
Two (2) years from the date of manufacture.
Keep in dry, cool place. Protect from light.
5 blister a 10 capsules Cebraton
|About large quantities||
If you are a reseller or just want to order larger quantities only, then ask us about possible discounts and specific shipping conditions.
|Manufacturer||Cong Nghe Cao Traphaco|