White Tiger balm - Bach ho Hoat Lac Cao
Transdermic Anelgesic Cream
- Common cold symptoms like runny nose, cough, sore throat, bronchial
- For pains in muscles and joints, rheumatic diseases and osteoarthritis, neuralgia, sciatica, lumbago, disc and back pain, muscle tension, such as neck stiffness
- If pain from sports injuries such as sprains, bruises, sprains
- In connection with sports massage
- If there is itching from insect bites.
- Menthol: 1.6 g
- Clove, essential oil: 10.4 g
- Peppermint oil: 2.18 g
- Eucalyptol: 0.98 g
- Camphor: 3.18 g
- Methyl salicylate: 4.0 g
- Cinnamon, essential oil: 0.3 g
- The affected areas should be treated for 2 to 4 times daily. Apply the balm always thinly and, at least 5 minutes, lightly massage. The skin does not rub too hard. Avoid accidental contact with mucous membranes, eyes and open skin.
- The application time depends on the nature of complaints and / or progression of the disease. Without medical advice, you should no longer use Tiger Balm as 10-14 days if no response is considered the complaints after this time.
- Do not use in children under 5 years or a sensitivity to the ingredients
Nature and duration of application:
- When the bronchial cough, and morning and evening, rub balm on the chest and back. Keeping up with an air-permeable wool or cotton cloth warm. No airtight bandage.
- At the first sign of a cold once the nose - not the nostrils - with the balsamic spread. Rub With hoarseness, runny nose and sore throat the balm on her neck.
- For muscle and joint pain, aching bodies rub hard with the balm. Warming the affected areas with an air-permeable wool or cotton cloth. No air-permeable bandage.
- For insect bites, the sting - if still available - then remove and rub the body all around with the balm.
- For all other applications under the complaints procedure set out in the same way.
- In general, the treatment is sufficient for a few days. For persistent complaints can be extended to 10-14 days.
- Eyes and mucous membranes should be protected before the Balm.
The balm is to be introduced in any case in the nose.
Treated with Balsam agencies may not be covered with a cloth or airtight dressing.
The hands after each treatment, wash with warm water.
Note to our valued customers in Germany:
Tiger Balm is regarded in Germany as a pharmaceutical. Therefore, the import is only possible with the attestation of non-prescription medicines(Sachkundenachweis für freiverkäufliche Arzneimittel). If you are not in possession of this certificate of competence, we recommend this product:
Cu La Thien Thao Balm
This balm is very similar in the recipe, the application is the same and the effect may be even better.
|About large quantities||
If you are a reseller or just want to order larger quantities only, then ask us about possible discounts and specific shipping conditions.
|Manufacturer||BAOLINH Oriental Medicine|