Ca phe phin
Classical, four-part coffee filter made of aluminum.
6.5 cm high. For cups of 5cm to 9.5cm in diameter.
- Take the filter out of the pot.
- Add about two tablespoons of very finely ground Vietnamese coffee in the pot.
- Remove the filter, press down on the coffee. This compresses the coffee so the water runs more slowly and the flavor can develop better.
- Set the Vietnamese coffee filter on the edge of your glass / your cup.
- Pour a cup of hot water over the coffee and the filter cover with the lid and wait until the water has dripped through. This coffee takes time to trickle through the filter of the coffee must not be running.
- If nothing stops dripping, remove the lid and place reversed to the side, now the lid is used as a coaster for the filter.
|About large quantities||
If you are a reseller or just want to order larger quantities only, then ask us about possible discounts and specific shipping conditions.